We need a fantastic Office Administration Professional to cover a maternity leave
Eco Waste Solutions is an award-winning clean-tech manufacturing company based in Burlington, Ontario. We deliver solutions that are innovative, high quality, and environmentally conscious to our global base of customers in a range of industries. Our culture provides a flexible, dynamic workplace where everyone at the company is involved in its success. We are looking for motivated, smart, hard-working individuals to join our very dedicated and talented team.
This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet visitors, and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
- Receive visitors, answer telephone and email inquiries, exchange information and take accurate messages
- Manage inbound and outbound mail, including packages and courier services
- Perform accurate entries and maintain electronic files and databases
- Prepare, update, review, and/or edit various forms of documentation including marketing material and website content
- Accurately and appropriately file documents, invoices, and receipts
- Organize and maintain office records and files, including printing, photocopying, labeling, and binding.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, coordinate meetings, marketing events, and conferences
- Prepare travel schedules, expense reports and budgets
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare agendas for meetings, and transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Maintain and monitor office supply and marketing material inventory levels
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with employees, clients, visitors, and other external stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage conflicting demands
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills and the ability to type 60 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs especially Excel, and able to quickly learn new programs and adapt to new technology
- Experience using WordPress and Mailchimp is preferred
- Attention to detail and quality
- Degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field
- Three years of experience in an administrative role
We are currently looking for an individual to cover a 6-12 month maternity leave.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- office administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON
To apply for this job, please visit our Indeed posting.
We look forward to hearing from you!