Prevention is better than a cure.
Treat COVID-19 infectious waste at the generation point to reduce the spread of infection and eliminate the risks associated with transporting medical waste.
Our mobile waste incinerators are proven, environmentally advanced and deployable.
Eco Waste systems are pre-configured, pre-wired and pre-tested, so they arrive on-site largely assembled and in a virtually ‘plug and play’ state.
We have a range of models capable of destroying pathogenic organisms using a high-temperature, two-stage process.
Our containerized systems are well-suited for outbreak readiness because they can be used, decontaminated and stored until they’re needed again, either on the same site or moved to a new one.
Mobile waste incinerators:
- Easy to set up
- Easy to operate
- Designed for and proven to operate in all climates
- No building required
Effectively process COVID-19 pandemic waste &
reduce waste volume by 95%
Our containerized systems can dispose of all kinds of COVID-19 waste, including:
- Used/contaminated personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Infectious, quarantine and isolation unit patient contact waste including IV tube, ventilator hoses, etc.
- Lab wastes, microbial specimens, tissue, animal remains
- Pathological waste, blood and body fluids